Exploding Box Scrapbook

Friday, June 09, 2017
I've been wanting to make one of these little exploding box albums for awhile now, and I finally bit the bullet.  There are tutorials for making these from the ground up, but they also sell the 'shells' at craft stores.  I bought this one at Michael's.  
 It was about 6 bucks before I used a coupon.
 I just covered it with some scrapbook papers I had in my house.  I also decorated each page, added some pockets and flips etc.
Eventually I'll gift this to someone to add pictures to.  I love how it folds up, and  you can still store little souvenirs etc inside=these would make great weekend trip albums.  I think I'll make my second one I snagged with a Thanksgiving theme and I might have my family write some 'what I'm thankful for...' notes to slide inside.

No comments