Good Morning Texas: Photo Fun

Thursday, April 04, 2013
Today I'm bringing some of my favorite (super cheap) ways to display some of your favorite photos to Good Morning, Texas.
One of my absolutely favorite things to do is to make little books out of coasters.

Here is the super easy recipe for making these books.  I make these all the time-I've made them for friends after their weddings/babies/trips etc...

Another thing I love is making my own 'canvas' prints.  Here is that tutorial.  You print your pictures straight from your computer on tissue paper and lay it down with a little mod podge onto a canvas....

Here is another tutorial using an actual printed photo...

I'll post the video from today's show on my facebook account....because I'm tech savvy like that (not, that would be my friend Jo who finally made that happen, but I will post the video....in case you need a nice nap ;o)).

No comments