A Week of...Appetizers

Monday, December 26, 2011
This week I'm posting a bunch of appetizer recipes for New Year's Eve.  Below are some previous links, and the links scheduled.  Click on the words for recipes and sources.  New Year's Eve has always been a holiday for appetizers in my family.  I'm not sure why...the bite size makes it possible to consume more calories before 12 o'clock and new resolutions begin?  Whatever the reason, each year brings about an opportunity to try out new ones, so as these post, I'm sure I'm pulling out some of these tried and true, and trying a few more as well!  
1.  Parmesan Bites
2.  Cheese Pops (One of my favorite.)
3.  Pizza On A Stick
4.  Bacon Tomato Cups (Monday's Post)
5.  Neiman Marcus Dip (Tuesday's Post)
6.  Olive Bites (Wednesday's Post)
7.  Sausage Roll Ups...so easy, so delicious. (Thursday's Post)
8.  Tortilla Ham Pinwheels (Friday's Post)





2 comments

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Oh my-lanta! This could be bad. :)

Katie said...

You always have the best recipes, I just pinned this so I can come on back the next time I need an app.