Finally!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

....a lovely bunch of coconuts have arrived. Fine, more like plastic coconuts, but they are still fun. I've been hunting down the 'best deal' on coconut cups for quite awhile (literally more than two months). I fell in love with some 'real' coconuts with hinged lids, but the place I planned to get them from didn't have enough to fill my order, and then, I used this time to talk myself into a more affordable, yet still fun bunch of coconuts. Now I just have to get the 'rest' of the stuff for this shower....I just haven't decided what the 'rest of the stuff' is going to be yet, though I definitely know the theme. This may not be exciting for anyone but me....but I was excited to check this off the to do list! Here is something that might be helpful to someone besides me. After a LOT of research, I found this site www.ziggos.com. They had the best deals on what I was looking for (by A LOT), and some pretty affordable prices all around if you are wanting to throw a party. All arrived as anticipated, when expected. I reccomend them for sure, and ironically the bottoms of my cups say "Oriental Trading Company" though the prices were much more affordable....so who knows what that is all about.

1 comment

Msheepers said...

:)

That gets me thinking about a song that I learned on Sesame Street.

"You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up...."