Not too much....

Saturday, December 16, 2006
There isn't a whole lot to report....it's been a busy week at work for office referals, 'we' just need to get through the next three days, and I think everyone will benefit from a long break, hopefully some of the kiddos will forget some of their 'plots and plans.' Other than work.....today I went and helped Angie out again with some flowers for a wedding-red and gold, I didn't remember my camera b/c I headed over so early in the morning, BUT....I didn't have to do any coursages, yea! When I got home, Jason and the kiddos had come over for lunch. Mom had invited them (probably b/c she wanted to make this one dish I'm not crazy about, but he is, so it was a good excuse). I've been raking the last few hours....there is still a lot more to do, but I think it's time for a movie break, there are plenty of weekends left before the spring and more leaves appear :O). I have a busy week ahead of me.....and if I remember my camera, I will be adding a lot of little post...

No comments