Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree

Monday, December 11, 2006
Whew....it's been a whirlwind of holiday events. I feel like for everything I attend, I don't go to two....but I guess it could be a much worse situation! I had a Christmas party last Thursday, which was a lot of fun, with so many parties, it was a blast to do a white elephant....man, did I get some great ideas for future white elephant parties! It was the first of three invites I actually attended. Friday I went to see the movie "The Holiday" and I really liked it! Saturday I went to a Christmas brunch where I exchanged ornaments (the second one of those this season). I did rake for a couple hours when I got home, but I can't say there was much progress, I have a lot left to do....and I will....at least before next fall! Saturday evening was a traditional trip to see the Living Christmas Tree, we go every year, and it's neat, imagine a Christmas tree as tall as your churchceiling that the choir climbs and sings in with a little mini Transyberian Orchestra light show choreographed to the songs. Sunday was church, then a long winter's nap..... Sunday evening I went to something called Gloria with over 1000 choir members singing, it was pretty cool, the singers were amazing, per usual....tomorrow evening I have a Christmas party for work, and there are several more upcoming events....attendance TBA later....

No comments