2 Thumbs, and 2 Toes Up

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How great is Dream Girls? If I haven't seen it, and don't KNOW how great it is, you must go, it's so good....it better win 'something.' I LOVED it, it's been a season of fabulous movies, but I can definitely see why they are whispering awards for this one!
A few other small updates, I've had the chance to catch up with old friends over the last few days, which is always a good thing, and one that has yet to be featured on my blog....Kristina! She made her way down from Austin and took a little time away from biking and computer talk to say hello....we haven't determined the exact year we met, but I think it was the summer after kindergarten when we played on the Bad News Bears together...and for the next 10 summers. We were pretty frightening in those yellow uniforms year after year. We had to stick together to survive the team's tempers.....I dare say we were the most mellow in the group.....I now teach at the elementary school Kristina attended.....it's a small world.

2 comments

Msheepers said...

Kristina - Wow.

Haven't seen her in YEARS.

Christy said...

I'm a walking high school reunion ;o)....